Tenant Qualification Criteria
Please ensure before making application the following apply to you and that you are aware of:
- Applicants MUST be adults, age 18 or older. All adults in the household must complete our electronic tenant application, individually.
- An application fee of $50 per application is due upon completion of the application by debit or credit card. Applications are considered complete when all individuals to the party have submitted a complete application and paid the application fee.
- Completed applications are processed as they are received. Multiple applications received for the same property will be processed simultaneously. The first approved applicant to submit a $500 deposit will be awarded the unit.
- Submitting a $500 deposit reserves the property for up to 7 days. Approved applicants must activate their lease and begin paying rent within 7 days of their application being approved. After making your deposit, if you don't activate your lease or choose you no longer wish to move-in, you will forfeit your deposit. Otherwise, upon moving in your $500 deposit will be applied to your security deposit.
- Completed applications may be held for up to 60 days to apply for other available properties within the applicant's income qualification.
- When individual tenant candidates complete the application and pay the application processing fee they are authorizing Integrity Property Management to conduct a background investigation consisting of but not limited to the following areas:
- Review of your credit report and your credit score,
- Review of public records for past evictions,
- Verification of your current employment,
- Verification your previous landlord reference(s),
- Run and review a criminal background check,
- Review local county civil and criminal public records,
- Compare applicant names vs. entries in the sex offender databases.
- Disqualifying factors include felony convictions within the last 10 years for a crime that is a threat to people, property or manufacturing/distribution of a controlled substance; collections or judgments from landlords or utilities; pending or convicted evictions within the last 5 years; credit score below 600; gross household income below 3 times amount of rent, net household income below 2.5 times amount of rent, lack of 3 years landlord history from non-family/friends.
- Felony convictions for a crime that is a threat to people, property or manufacturing/distribution of a controlled substance longer than 10 years ago, we will conduct individualized assessments that take into account mitigating factors, such as facts & circumstances surrounding the criminal conduct, age at time of conduct, evidence of good tenancy before and after conduct, nature & severity of conviction and the amount of time that has passed since the conviction. Criminal history which indicates that an applicant’s tenancy would constitute a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals or whose tenancy could result in substantial physical damage to the property of the owner or others may result in rejection of the application
- Qualifications are made in considering the following factors: credit score, credit history, rent to net income ratio, length of employment, length of current residency and collections.
- If, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify information on your application, or if you fail to pass any of the screening criteria, the application process will be terminated.
- Exceptions may be made for applicants with increased deposits at the sole discretion of Integrity Property Management.
- Applicants may be rejected based on the demeanor in which they treat staff or representatives of Integrity Property Management or any other parties present.
- As a company, we do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.