Tenant Qualification Criteria
Please ensure before making application the following apply to you and that you are aware of:
- Applicants MUST be adults over the age of 18. All adults in the household must complete our electronic tenant application, individually.
- Applications are processed in the order they are received as complete. Incomplete applications may be denied.
- An application fee of $30 per application is due before the application can be considered complete. Application fees are only charged when your application is complete and there are no applications ahead of you.
- If your application to rent has been approved you will receive notice by email. You will have 24 yours from that time to submit a $500 deposit to reserve the property for you up to 7 days. Failure to submit your deposit to hold may forfeit your approval. Instructions on how to submit your deposit will be contained within the email. After making your deposit, should you choose you no longer wish to move-in, you will forfeit your deposit. Otherwise, upon moving in your $500 will go toward your security deposit.
- Completed applications may be held to apply for other available properties for 30 days.
- When individual tenant candidates make application and pay the application processing fee they are authorizing Integrity Property Management to conduct a background investigation consisting of but not limited to the following areas:
- Review of your credit report and your credit score,
- Review of public records for past evictions,
- Verification of your current employment,
- Verification your previous landlord reference(s),
- Run and review a criminal background check,
- Review local county civil and criminal public records,
- Compare applicant names vs. entries in the sex offender databases.
- Automatic disqualifiers include a felony conviction within the last 10 years for a crime that is a threat to people, property or manufacturing/distribution of a controlled substance; collections or judgments from landlords or utilities; pending or convicted evictions within the last 5 years; credit score below 600; gross household income below 3 times amount of rent.
- Felony convictions for a crime that is a threat to people, property or manufacturing/distribution of a controlled substance longer than 10 years ago, we will conduct individualized assessments that take into account mitigating factors, such as facts & circumstances surrounding the criminal conduct, age at time of conduct, evidence of good tenancy before and after conduct, nature & severity of conviction and the amount of time that has passed since the conviction. Criminal history which indicates that an applicant’s tenancy would constitute a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals or whose tenancy could result in substantial physical damage to the property of the owner or others may result in rejection of the application
- Qualifications are made on the basis of credit score, credit history, rent to net income ratio, length of employment, length of current residency and collections.
- If, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify information on your application, or if you fail to pass any of the screening criteria, the application process will be terminated.
- Exceptions may be made for applicants with increased deposits or qualified co-signers at the sole discretion of Integrity Property Management.
- Applicants may be rejected based on the demeanor in which the treat staff or representatives of Integrity Property Management or any other parties present.
- As a company, we do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.